Last updated: March 7, 2022
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we have made some important updates to our operating policies.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- We are now offering IN CLINIC appointments. Curbside appointments will also be available if preferred.
- Face masks are required when interacting with our team, even when outside.
- Food and medication pickups will continue to be with a locked door.
- Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method.
3. OPERATING HOURS
We are OPEN with the following hours:
Monday and Friday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
4. NEW PET OWNERS
Have you welcomed a new furry family member to your home? Visit our Must Know New Pet Owner Information page for useful resources and helpful recommendations for new pet owners.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at Cornell Animal Hospital